Complex consumer behavior, erratic competitive dynamics, increasing cost pressures and strong bargaining power of retailers are among the main challenges faced by consumer goods companies. We help our clients thrive by becoming market-oriented while strengthening internal operations.
We work with consumer products companies in order to:
• Understand demand dynamics, rolling-out advantages to all upstream processes
• Get to know the cost structure at the product level, making it easier to handle even the hardest pricing decisions
• Build a more responsive and efficient supply chain, through improved sales and operations planning, leveraging the potential of multi-site facilities and synchronizing multiple levels of inventory
• Cut lead times and maximize asset utilization, by optimizing production planning
• Tackling any complex decision process that can benefit from a more structured and data-driven approach.