Would you like to work in a company that helps its clients to achieve significant and sustainable improvements in their performance, by combining advanced analytics with business expertise?
A new position as a Full-stack Developer is now available!
Who We Are
We are a boutique analytical-driven management consultancy company, providing highly customized solutions to our clients.
From strategy to operations, we deliver results using analytical thinking that entrusts our clients with a sense of effectiveness. By bringing fresh perspectives while knowing the gears of the industry, we raise our clients’ performances to new heights. We shape each collaboration to meet our clients’ needs, as we believe in flexibility rather than one-size-fits-all approaches.
Our mission is to help our clients to achieve significant and sustainable improvements in their performance by combining advanced analytics with business expertise.
Our vision is to live in a world where every decision-maker is empowered by analytics.
Our work is developed in an ever-challenging environment, that craves for versatility and excellence. Therefore, we believe in disruptive approaches and trustworthy relationships.
We have a group with an emphasis on diversity, but who shares the vision of exactness, results, and collaboration.
What is the position about
In this position, you’ll be able to integrate teams that can perform across several types of industries/sectors, but always having the nice feeling of impacting positively the organizations.
- Bridge the gap between our standout recommendations and the end user adoption, by leveraging our analytical frameworks within seamless, and user-friendly applications
- Architect, design, develop and take control of the applications’ lifecycle
- Be responsible for the monitoring, continuous integration, and improvement of the solutions
- Continuously cooperate within the frontend, backend, and consultancy team members
- Be a valuable member of an autonomous, cross-functional, versatile and young-spirit agile team
- Join a fast-growing company and make the difference within the teams, both internally and externally
- Build and take operational responsibility for taking LTPlabs’ solutions and services to the next level
Our Technology stack:
- Python 3+, Django, Django Channels, Celery, and The Django Rest Framework
- PostgreSQL and Redis
- Aws infrastructure, most developer interaction happening with S3, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudWatch
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Git and Gitlab with CI/CD to AWS
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of CSS pre-processors (Sass)
- Knowledge of building tools (Webpack)
- Knowledge of JSON and RESTful web services
- Experience with Python 3+
- Experience with Aws infrastructure, most developer interaction happening with S3, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudWatch
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Knowledge of Git and Gitlab with CI/CD to AWS
It would be nice if you also have:
- Knowledge of Django, Django Channels, Celery, and The Django Rest Framework
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
What we offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vacation Plan
- Travel Compensation Plan
- Telecommunications Plan
- Welcome Kit & Gift Voucher
- Social Partnerships
- Funlabs with game breaks
- Free Snacks, Fruit, Tea and Coffee
We work hard, but we enjoy what we do. Do you feel connected with this vision? Join our team!
Please send us your CV to recruitment[@]ltplabs.com.