Would you like to work in a company that helps its clients to achieve significant and sustainable improvements in their performance, by combining advanced analytics with business expertise?
A new position as a Backend Developer is now available!
Who We Are
We are a boutique analytical-driven management consultancy company, providing highly customized solutions to our clients.
From strategy to operations, we deliver results using analytical thinking that entrusts our clients with a sense of effectiveness. By bringing fresh perspectives while knowing the gears of the industry, we raise our clients' performances to new heights. We shape each collaboration to meet our clients' needs, as we believe in flexibility rather than one-size-fits-all approaches.
Our mission is to help our clients to achieve significant and sustainable improvements in their performance, by combining advanced analytics with business expertise.
Our vision is to live in a world where every decision-maker is empowered by analytics.
Our work is developed in an ever-challenging environment, that craves for versatility and excellence. Therefore, we believe in disruptive approaches and trustworthy relationships.
We have a group with an emphasis on diversity, but who shares the vision of exactness, results, and collaboration.
What is the position about
In this position, you’ll be able to integrate teams that can perform across several types of industries/sectors, but always having the nice feeling of impacting positively the organizations.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional, versatile and young-spirit agile team.
- Build and take operational responsibility to the next level for the LTPlabs solutions and services
- Architect, design, develop and take control of the applications lifecycle
- Being responsible for the monitoring, continuous integration and improvement of the solutions
- Continuous cooperation within the frontend and business intelligence team members
- Creating solutions with a smooth and pleasant user experience
- Join a fast-growing company and make the difference within the teams internally and externally
- Taking LTPlabs to the next level of continuous analytical solutions
Our Technology stack:
- Python 3+, Django, Django Channels, Celery, and The Django Rest Framework
- PostgreSQL and Redis
- Aws infrastructure, most developer interaction happening with S3, EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudWatch
- Kubernetes and Docker
- Azure's PowerBI
What we’re looking for
- Good understanding of HTTP
- Experience in the development of microservice-based back-ends
- Experience using git, Docker
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience using Python 3+, Django, channels, and the Django rest framework
- Experience with both synchronous and asynchronous programming
- Experience with caching
- Experience with testing
- Experience with Message Queue systems (e.g. redis, rabbitMQ)
- Have good written and oral communication skills, in both Portuguese and English
- Are able to work in a team environment
- Are well organized with special attention to details
- Perform and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines
It would be nice if you also have:
- Experience with Dashboarding Systems (preferably PowerBI)
- Experience with workflow Orchestrators (e.g. Airflow, Luigi)
- Knowledge of AWS and its main services (namely S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Kubernetes
- DevOps skills
What we offer
- Flexible Schedule
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vacation Plan
- Travel Compensation Plan
- Telecommunications Plan
- Welcome Kit & Gift Voucher
- Social Partnerships
- Funlabs with game breaks
- Free Snacks, Fruit, Tea and Coffee
We work hard, but we enjoy what we do. Do you feel connected with this vision? Join our team!
Please send us your CV to recruitment[@]ltplabs.com.