Would you like to work on a cutting-edge environment, providing advanced analytical solutions?
About the job:
Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional, versatile and young-spirit agile team.
- Build and take operational responsibility to the next level for the LTPlabs solutions and services
- Architect, design, develop and take control of the applications lifecycle
- Being responsible for the monitoring, continuous integration and improvement of the solutions
- Continuous cooperation within the frontend and business intelligence team members
- Creating solutions with a smooth and pleasant user experience
- Join a fast-growing company and make the difference within the teams internally and externally
- Taking LTPlabs to the next level of continuous analytical solutions
We're looking for people that:
- Have a degree in computer science or similar
- Are extremely comfortable and have solid experience with object-oriented programming paradigm, mostly in Python (any other language is a plus)
- Have knowledge in the development of Web applications (jQuery, CSS, HTML)
- Have experience with web frameworks, mostly with Django and Django Rest Framework
- Have experience using relational databases
- Have some experience with tuning/profiling tools on a distributed systems architecture are highly evaluated
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows development tools (Docker, AWS, GIT)
- Have a passion to deliver high quality solutions
- Have good written and oral communication skills, in both Portuguese and English
- Are able to work in a team environment
- Are well organized with special attention to details
- Perform and deliver under pressure and within tight deadlines
Our mission is to help our clients achieve sustainable and significant improvements in their performance through combining advanced analytics and business expertise.
We apply advanced analytical methods to help make better complex decisions, build more productive systems and to illuminate management issues and solve tough managerial problems.
Please send us your CV to recruitment[@]ltplabs.com.